Back to Spacedude
Release Notes - Alpha 001
- Original story, background, and characters
- First space taste of the epic space opera of Spacedude!
- Two games modes: On-planet (Sidescroller) and Spaceflight (Topdown)
- Explore the first playable area: Meepmoon!
- Epic space battles in space as you pilot the Spaceride
- Literally over a dozen objectives to complete (15 to be exact)
- Interactive dialog system
- You’ve got a lazer
- Your enemies have lazers
- Play as (a mostly animated) Spacedude!
- Unlock two of Spacedude’s core abilities: Double-jump and Chest Lazer
- Introduction to the first major enemy race: The Crool Catz!
- Two unique enemy types in multiple sizes!
- Alien Flyer: small, medium, large, giant
- Alien Ground: small, medium, large, giant
- Introduction to the first major friendly race: The Meeps
- Meet Lil’ Meeper, the first friendly face in this crazy new part of space
- Encounter the first boss experience: (?????????) no spoilers
- Support for Keyboard & Mouse control layout
- Support for Gamepad/Controller control layout
- Tested with Xbox and PS4 controllers
- Static control scheme (currently cannot be changed by Player)
- Completely custom art and animations
- Parallax backgrounds
- 2D Lighting and Custom normal maps
- Custom built music and sound effects
- Adjustable sound and music volume via in-game menu